Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What have we been up to?

The real question is: what HAVEN'T we been up to?

2 1/2 weeks ago we signed closing papers for our new house!
Then we had a few days of celebrating Christmas with all our family
1 1/2 weeks ago we moved into our new house
Then I turned the big 30!

Christmas morning after opening presents, Garrett and Brooks watched A Christmas Story

My birthday cake!

The first night in our new house!

So needless to say, time has been flying, and life has been a little crazy, BUT, I wouldn't change it for the world. Everything has been so exciting (and tiring at times) ~ we are very blessed.

Did I mention I'm 38 weeks pregnant?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

falcofamilypictures said...

WOW that is a crazy amount of big changes in a short amount of time!! So congrats on the new house!! And happy 3-0!! And can't wait to see the new little bundle. :)

Melanie and Ernie said...

I can't believe you moved while being so pregnant...you are quite the woman. Good luck the next week and hopefully you can find some sort of rest before the craziness begins all over :)