Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tanner's Birthday Party

Today was Tanner's first birthday party! It was such a fun day - lots of family, friends, food and fun was shared to celebrate the little man. And we had snow!! About 3 inches of snow fell yesterday and today - but most still came to celebrate - had about 40 people clap and sing for him!!

He loved his cake - was so cute as we all stood around him and sang - didn't know what to think at first, then said "oooooo!" when he saw the cake. He devoured it!



Last night as I was decorating the cake, the power went out!! Got some of it done during the dim lighting before it got too dark, then stayed up till midnight to finish once the lights came on. Even though I was super tired, I loved doing it :)

Our little family!
Can't believe my baby is 1!! ("tear")
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Melanie and Ernie said...

I know how you feel about tearing up...it's so fun yet so sad to see them grow :/ he is a doll!